| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gisborne in May is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The weather in May is dryish. Just 88.3mm (3.5in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:39 long and the longest day is 10:31 long with an average length of 10:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Gisborne May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Gisborne, New Zealand
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Gisborne:
- Motu, New Zealand - 57.7 kms (35.9 miles) NW
- Waipaoa, New Zealand - 45.1 kms (28.1 miles) NNW
- Otoko, New Zealand - 39.5 kms (24.6 miles) NW
- Ngatapa, Totangi Rd, New Zealand - 22.5 kms (14 miles) WNW
- Beckington, Waihirere, New Zealand - 11.8 kms (7.3 miles) NNW
- Eastwood Hill Stn, New Zealand - 25.5 kms (15.8 miles) WNW
- Ngatapa, Rere Rd, New Zealand - 25.5 kms (15.8 miles) WNW
- Waerenga O Kuri, New Zealand - 16.1 kms (10 miles) W
- Parikanapa, New Zealand - 26.7 kms (16.6 miles) WSW
- Mangatawhiti, New Zealand - 59.2 kms (36.8 miles) WSW
- Pihanga, New Zealand - 51.7 kms (32.2 miles) WSW
- Clydebank, Frasertown, New Zealand - 55.4 kms (34.4 miles) SW
- Tuhara Valley, New Zealand - 57.9 kms (36 miles) SW